We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), to request removal of material on the website which you believe violates your intellectual property rights, you must provide a written notice which includes the following information:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, including your name, your postal address, your email address (if applicable) and your telephone number.
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of your authorized representative.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
Please send all notices of copyright infringement through our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.